Call your man and take these picks to the bank.
UTEP @ UAB
- Take the Blazers. They are 9-0 at home this season and UTEP hasn’t won a game on the road this year.
Rice @ North Texas
- Owls all day. The UTSA loss was head scratching. Evans and Koulechov will have big days.
FAU @ Western Kentucky
- Two teams looking for their first CUSA wins. #GoTops in this one. FAU is a shell of themselves with Turman off the team.
UTSA @ Middle Tennessee
- 104 Points. Top that Blue Raiders.
Charlotte @ Louisiana Tech
- I believe the 49ers have turned the corner, but it’s a little soon to pick them on the road against a Tech team that will be super salty after that ODU loss.
FIU @ Marshall
- THE HERD IS BACK! They’ve scored 90 points in both of their first two CUSA games. They won’t have to worry about Diaz’s shot blocking given that they’ll be camped out beyond the arc all night.
ODU @ Southern Miss
- Trey Freeman will score 200 points.