Garrison Brooks 6-foot-9, 215 pound power forward from Auburn High in Lafayette, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/garrison-brooks-79998
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z09P2lmpXTk
- Twitter: @laflare_10
- Latest Update: Was on campus at Alabama for an unofficial visit on the weekend of February 27.
Herb Jones 6-foot-5, 175 pound point guard from Hale County High in Moundville, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/herb-jones-86694
- Twitter: _hoopinglife
- Latest Update: Jones was on campus at Alabama for an unofficial visit on the weekend of February 27. He most recently impressed several recruiting analysts at the Alabama Elite Preview camp. From @CarterTuck on Twitter, “Herb Jones was the most eye opening player in camp. Made some electrifying plays. Really interesting player. Potential top 100 guy.” Also from @GTuckerHoops on Twitter, “It’s going to be fun to watch Herb Jones’ ascension over the next six months. He’s easily a top 100 guy in the 2017 class.”
Alex Reese 6-foot-9, 225 pound power forward from Pelham High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/alex-reese-80061
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6FYPyxdJbc
- Twitter: @akexxreese18
- Latest Update: Reese has been on unofficial visits to UAB and Vanderbilt recently. He was at Bartow Arena for UAB’s home game against Marshall and was on campus at Vanderbilt later that weekend. He performed well recently at the Alabama Elite Preview, showcasing his shooting ability and overall athleticism.
DeAndre Robinson 6-foot-6, 207 pound small forward from Monroe County High in Monroeville, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/deandre-robinson-86424
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUCQIg7OSA8
- Twitter: @Drobi_5
- Latest Update: Robinson performed at a high level in the state tournament. He had 18 points in one of his contests to help lead his team past St. James.
Terryonte Thomas 6-foot-4, 205 pound shooting guard from New Hope High in Columbus, MS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/terryonte-thomas-79823
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIa8svfvOAs
- Twitter: @1tkt4
- Latest Update: Thomas was on campus at UAB for their home game against Western Kentucky. *Highlights have been updated so feel free to check those out.
Other 2017 targets include: Justin Forrest, Jacob Gilyard, Luis Hurtado, Cameron Kutwig, Alex O’Connell, Mitchell Robinson, and Keondre Schumacher.
Isaac Chatman 6-foot-6, 175 pound shooting guard from Cordova High in Cordova, AL
- Player Profile: https://future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/isaac-chatman-sg-2018
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHQ2k0aXTzc
- Twitter: @I_chat24
- Latest Update: Chatman scored 23 points and had 7 rebounds in his contest on Tuesday, March 1. He was named the 4A semifinal’s @WilsonSportingG’s Star of the Game. He was also on UAB’s campus for an unofficial visit for their contest against Marshall.
Logan Dye 6-foot-7, 225 pound power forward from Haleyville High in Haleyville, AL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4929246/logan-dye
- Twitter: @_logandye
- Latest Update: Dye has went on unofficial visits recently to UAB, Alabama, and Ole Miss. He is just now gaining interest from bigger programs. For a while, the only schools he was hearing from were Lafayette and Incarnate World.
Trey Jemison 6-foot-10, 220 pound center from Homewood High in Homewood, AL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5388181/trey-jemison
- Twitter: @TallT_23
- Latest Update: Coach Wulbrun watched Trey Jemison in action on Wednesday, March 3. Jemison later went on to help his team capture the 6A State Championship. He currently holds offers from UAB and Samford.
Myreon Jones Jr. 6-foot-3, 155 pound point guard from Huffman High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: N/A
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EQXiN5er0w
- Twitter: @MyreonJones21
Latest Update: Jones scored 24 points and grabbed 9 rebounds to lead his team to the Final 4 at Legacy Arena. *Highlights have been updated so feel free to check those out. His weight has also been changed from 145 to 155 since the last update.
Anthony Polite 6-foot-6, 210 pound shooting guard from St. Andrew’s School in Boca Raton, FL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Anthony-Polite-86853
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ_mYLh2aGU
- Twitter: @PoliteAp33
- Latest Update: Averaged 22 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 steals a game his junior season. Already holds offers from UAB, Boston College, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Rutgers, Utah, and many more. In the last month he has been visited by members of the UAB, Alabama, Georgetown, and Miami coaching staffs. UAB was one of the first schools to offer Polite and it has kept the Blazers in the running throughout his recruiting process. Florida State and Alabama have also recently made Polite a priority. Polite’s father, Michael Polite, played collegiate basketball at Florida State. The talented guard has already went on unofficial visits to UCF, Boston College, and Alabama, while he still plans on visiting UAB and Florida State.
Zach Scott, Jr. 6-foot-4, 185 pound point guard from Westminster Academy in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/zach-scott-86248
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Q13XiH8Ks
- Twitter: @zvck_bvllinnn23
- Latest Update: *Highlights have been updated
Other 2018 targets include: Tyler Stallworth 6-foot-4, 175 pound shooting guard from Monroe County High in Monroeville, AL
Kira Lewis 6-foot, 130 pound point guard from Hazel Green High in Huntsville, AL
- Player Profile: N/A
- Highlights: N/A
- Twitter: @Mr_Lewis3
- Latest Update: None
Other 2019 targets include: Unknown