Jaylond Adams 5-foot-10, 170 pound running back from Minor High in Adamsville, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Jaylond-Adams-80830
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2681937/jaylond-adams
- Twitter: @_iamjay__
- Latest Update: Adams’ two most recent scholarship offers came from Bowling Green and Samford. He also has offers from UAB, Alabama State, Arkansas State, JSU, South Alabama, and USM. He is close friends with UAB signee Demetrius Davis from Huffman High.
Legend Brumbaugh 6-foot-3, 200 pound quarterback from Lexington Catholic in Lexington, KY
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Legend-Brumbaugh-77825
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3136425/legend-brumbaugh
- Twitter: @1egend_
- Latest Update: Brumbaugh has had unofficial visits recently at Wake Forest and Cincinnati. He picked up an offer from Howard University earlier this month.
Joel Dixon 6-foot-3, 198 pound punter from San Joaquin Delta College in Stockton, Calif.
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4244980/joel-dixon
- Twitter: @_JoelDixon
- Latest Update: Coach Clark mentioned he wanted to bring a punter in this summer. Dixon appears to be the clear favorite to take on that role after receiving a scholarship offer last month.
Jacob Free 6-foot-5, 200 pound quarterback from Brantley High in Brantley, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/jacob-free-77172
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3111727/jacob-free
- Twitter: @Jacob_Free
- Latest Update: Free received an offer from Georgia Southern earlier this month. He has been on the campuses of UAB and Florida State for unofficial visits recently. Lastly, he attended a Rivals camp earlier this month and was named the Quarterback MVP at the event, which was held in New Orleans, La.
Tyriq Hardimon 6-foot, 190 pound cornerback from Lassiter High in Marietta, GA
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Tyriq-Hardimon-85433
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1880036/tyriq-hardimon
- Twitter: @THardimon
- Latest Update: UAB was the latest school to offer Hardimon. The Georgia native already holds offers from California, Navy, Northwestern, Rutgers, Southern Miss, and others.
Jamal Hourel 5-foot-10, 197 pound running back from Andalusia High in Andalusia, AL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3049459/jamal-hourel
- Twitter: @JamalH_5
- Latest Update: Hourel holds a total of three Division 1 offers at this time. Troy has been in hot pursuit of him for quite some time and was the first school to offer him. Shortly after he picked up an offer from Illinois, and most recently New Hampshire offered him. UAB has yet to offer, but Hourel was on campus for an unofficial visit earlier this month.
Alec Jackson 6-foot-5, 265 pound defensive end from Jefferson Davis High in Montgomery, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Alec-Jackson-84334
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3119309/alec-jackson
- Twitter: @_TheFuture7
- Latest Update: Jackson most recently picked up an offer from Georgia Southern. This was his 10th Division 1 scholarship offer.
Javaris Jackson 6-foot, 285 pound defensive tackle from Bridgeport High in Bridgeport, MI
- Player Profile: http://www.thedzone.net/2014/08/javaris-jackson-bridgeport-dtog-class.html#.Vu668JMrLox
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4439401/javaris-jackson
- Twitter: @JavarisJj
- Latest Update: Jackson was on campus at UAB for an unofficial visit earlier this month. His recruiting timeline is well illustrated in the player profile link above.
Theo Jackson 6-foot-2, 170 pound safety from Overton High in Nashville, TN
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Theo-Jackson-81839
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4195952/theo-jackson
- Twitter: @theo_jackson05
- Latest Update: UAB offered Jackson last week, who already boasts offers from schools such as Tennessee, Louisville, LSU, Memphis, MTSU, and Vanderbilt. He has gone on unofficial visits recently to Alabama for their Junior Day and MTSU this past weekend. Tennessee is the early favorite to land Jackson’s commitment.
Thomas Johnston 6-foot-2, 215 pound linebacker from Spanish Fort High in Spanish Fort, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Thomas-Johnston-46743
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2384866/thomas-johnston
- Twitter: @TDJohnston42
- Latest Update: Recently picked up another impressive offer from Ole Miss.
Eugene Minter Jr. 6-foot, 4, 190 pound wide receiver from Parker High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/eugene-minter-88502
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4102163/eugene-minter
- Twitter: @EugeneMinterjr
- Latest Update: Minter has an unofficial visit planned to Purdue for April 2.
Thomas Morton 6-foot-4, 205 pound athlete from Niceville High in Niceville, AL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4020989/thomas-morton
- Twitter: @therealTMort
- Latest Update: Morton was on campus at UAB for an unofficial visit earlier this month.
Tadarrius Patterson 6-foot-1, 211 pound linebacker from Carver High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/tadarrius-patterson-80767
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3274530/tadarrius-patterson-
- Twitter: @tadarrius_7
- Latest Update: Patterson most recently visited UGA earlier this month, and has an unofficial visit set up at Louisville on April 9.
Jakari Robinson 6-foot-2, 300 pound center from Munford High in Munford, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Jakari-Robinson-88517
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2626849/jakari-robinson
- Twitter: @JRobinson_70
- Latest Update: Robinson was in attendance for UAB’s Junior Day in late February. He came back and visited UAB again last week. Robinson has one Division 1 offer at this time from Jacksonville State, which he received earlier this month.
Antonio Rolley 6-foot-1, 235 pound linebacker from Center Point High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Rolley-82040
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3112928/antonio-rolley
- Twitter: @ARolley7
- Latest Update: Rolley was on UAB’s campus for an unofficial visit last week.
Chris Ross 6-foot-1, 195 pound linebacker from Enterprise High in Enterprise, AL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3851096/chris-ross
- Twitter: @chrisrossprops
- Latest Update: Ross was on UAB’s campus for an unofficial visit earlier this month. He also attended Tennessee’s Junior Day last month. Ross currently holds offers from UTSA and ETSU.
Antonio Stanton 5-foot-8, 150 pound athlete from Bessemer City High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Antonio-Stanton-82589
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2749446/antonio-stanton
- Twitter: @UnrelatedTerms
- Latest Update: Stanton caught the attention of many Division 1 coaches when a video recently surfaced of him squatting 485 pounds. Stanton has been a nightmare for his opposition on the football field as he has scored 41 career touchdowns. Just this past season he had 51 receptions for 1,104 yards and 10 touchdowns in addition to rushing 36 times for 401 yards and 6 touchdowns. That’s not all – he also played two games at quarterback where he passed for 302 yards and 3 touchdowns. If his on the field talent wasn’t impressive enough, he boasts a 3.75 GPA and scored a 20 on his ACT. It is to no surprise that Coach Clark and his staff have already offered and are trying to gain his commitment. Via AL.COM
JaTarvious Whitlow 6-foot-1, 190 pound athlete from LaFayette High in LaFayette, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/JaTarvious-Whitlow-84548
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3930442/jatarvious-whitlow
- Latest Update: Received his second Division 1 offer from Jacksonville State earlier this month. UAB was the first to offer Whitlow.
Tyler Carmichael-Williams 6-foot-2, 180 pound defensive back from Lafayette High in Oxford, MS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-Williams-90030
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3907048/tyler-carmichael-williams
- Twitter: @Tyler4Williams
- Latest Update: Tyler Williams holds offers from UAB, Memphis, and Mississippi State. Ole Miss, USM, Georgia, and Alabama are other schools who have shown interest but have yet to offer.
Davis Burgin 6-foot-2, 190 pound quarterback from Hewitt High in Trussville, AL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2614086/davis-burgin
- Twitter: @Chosen1_DB
- Latest Update: Burgin was on campus for an unofficial visit at UAB earlier this month.