Class of 2017
Jaylond Adams 5-foot-10, 170 pound running back from Minor High in Adamsville, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Jaylond-Adams-80830
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2681937/jaylond-adams
- Twitter: @_iamjay__
- Latest Update: Adams picked up an offer from Illinois.
Hunter Brannon (new prospect) 6-foot-4, 270 pound tackle from Cullman High in Cullman, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Hunter-Brannon-86544
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2630931/hunter-brannon
- Twitter: @HunterBrannon50
- Latest Update: Brannon currently has 8 Division 1 scholarship offers. UAB was the 7th school to offer the local prospect who also holds offers from Arkansas State, Troy, USM, JSU, Appalachian State, and Central Arkansas. Brannon has been on a bunch of unofficial visits to schools such as: Memphis, Alabama, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, and UGA.
Jayden Comma (new prospect) 6-foot-2, 205 pound wide receiver from Roswell High in Roswell, GA
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Jayden-Comma-88030
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3883320/jayden-comma
- Twitter: @JaydenComma510
- Latest Update: The UAB coaching staff offered Comma this month. UAB’s offer was #15 for the talented wide receiver.
Gajuan Davis 6-foot-1, 210 pound linebacker from Carroll High in Ozark, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Gajuan-Davis-89100
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2977227/highlights/304642424
- Twitter: @Gajuan_14
- Latest Update: Davis recently took an unofficial visit to Troy and has also picked up two additional offers from Cincinnati & Colorado State.
Jack Franklin (new prospect) 6-foot-4, 315 pound offensive guard from Mill Creek High in Hoschton, GA
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Jack-Franklin-87472
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3275857/jack-franklin
- Twitter: @74jackfranklin
- Latest Update: The last couple of months have been great for Franklin as he has received offers from UAB, Georgia State, Mercer, Lousiana Monroe, Samford, Ga Southern, UTSA, & Coastal Carolina. He also attended Junior Day at Auburn and went on an unofficial visit to Vanderbilt.
Trevon Gauno (new prospect) 6-foot-0, 175 pound defensive back from Cisco College in West Columbia, TX
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2824943/trevon-gauno
- Twitter: @TforTre_
- Latest Update: UAB, Indiana State, MTSU, and UTSA are all in hot pursuit of Gauno.
Andrew Van Ginkel (new prospect) 6-foot-4, 230 pound weak-side defensive end from Iowa Western Community College in Council Bluffs, IA
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Andrew-Van-Ginkel-89376
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3992056/andrew-van-ginkel
- Twitter: @AndrewVanGinkel
- Latest Update: Since late February, Ginkel has picked up offers from UAB, Iowa, Iowa State, Minnesota, and West Virginia.
Keshawn Hampton (new prospect) 6-foot-1, 185 pound outside linebacker from Woodlawn High in Birmingham, AL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5567985/keshawn-hampton
- Twitter: @rip_keke_
- Latest Update: UAB has been showing interest in Hampton as of late. No offer at this time.
Tyriq Hardimon 6-foot, 190 pound cornerback from Lassiter High in Marietta, GA
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Tyriq-Hardimon-85433
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1880036/tyriq-hardimon
- Twitter: @THardimon
- Latest Update: Western Michigan & West Virginia are two of the most recent Division 1 schools to offer Hardimon.
Phillip Hoskins (new prospect) 6-foot-5, 275 pound defensive tackle from Highland Community College in Highland, KS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Phil-Hoskins-88208
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1937978/phillip-hoskins
- Twitter: @phil_hoskins
- Latest Update: UAB was the 11th Division 1 school to offer Hoskins – who also holds offers from Baylor, New Mexico, Toledo, Mississippi State, Syracuse, Houston, Iowa State, Arkansas State, UCF, & GA State.
Kevin Howard 6-foot-3, 200 pound wide receiver from Gardendale High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/kevin-howard-86542
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3906363/kevin-howard
- Twitter: @KevinWHoward13
- Latest Update: Unofficial visits most recently to Mississippi State and Troy. UAB is still on Howard’s radar as one of his top schools in addition to Georgia Southern, ULM, and Troy. He has an unofficial visit planned at UGA some time in May.
Thomas Johnston 6-foot-2, 215 pound linebacker from Spanish Fort High in Spanish Fort, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Thomas-Johnston-46743
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2384866/thomas-johnston
- Twitter: @TDJohnston42
- Latest Update: Johnston picked up a big time offer this weekend from the University of Oregon. The five schools pursuing Johnston the hardest are Arkansas, Auburn, Cal, LSU, and NC State. No news on UAB’s interest in him or his interest in UAB as of late, but it’s still worth mentioning his brother (Alabama’s Mr. Football) will be a Freshman at UAB next year.
Tony Jones (new prospect) 6-foot-2, 213 pound linebacker from Butler Community College in El Dorado, KS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Tony-Jones-32938
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2607634/tony-jones
- Twitter: @_itsJoness
- Latest Update: Since March of this year he has picked up offers from UAB, Arkansas State, Baylor, Louisville, and UNC Charlotte.
Travon Mathis (new prospect) 6-foot-3, 240 pound defensive end from Lanett High in Lanett, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Travon-Mathis-87812
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4867827/travon-mathis
- Twitter: @travon_mathis
- Latest Update: Mathis is a big time recruit who has received offers from UAB, Samford, USM, JSU, Syracuse, MTSU, Arkansas State, Tulane, and Purdue since February. He attended Junior Day at Alabama on February 27th.
Eugene Minter Jr. 6-foot, 4, 190 pound wide receiver from Parker High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/eugene-minter-88502
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4102163/eugene-minter
- Twitter: @EugeneMinterjr
- Latest Update: Minter took an unofficial visit to Troy and picked up two more scholarship offers from Eastern Kentucky & Mercer since our last update.
Joey Palmer (new prospect) 6-foot-5, 320 pound tackle from Butler Community College in El Dorado, KS
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3208061/joey-palmer
- Twitter: @BlackTheMighty
- Latest Update: Boasts a total of three Division 1 scholarship offers from UAB, Cincinnati, and Delta State University.
Tadarrius Patterson 6-foot-1, 211 pound linebacker from Carver High in Birmingham, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/tadarrius-patterson-80767
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3274530/tadarrius-patterson-
- Twitter: @tadarrius_7
- Latest Update: While Louisville is now his “leader,” UAB did make his top 10 list – which included: Tennessee, Louisville, Auburn, Mississippi State, Cal, Texas, Tulane, South Carolina, and Alabama.
Anthony Rush (new prospect) 6-foot-4, 300 pound defensive tackle from Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, MS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Anthony-Rush-34819
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5515607/anthony-rush
- Twitter: @CantBeBlocked25
- Latest Update: UAB and Ohio University are two of the most recent schools to offer Rush, who is also receiving interest from Alabama & Ole Miss.
Joquarius Savage (new prospect) 6-foot-6, 330 pound tackle from Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, MS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Joquarius-Savage-43468
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1712853/joquarius-savage
- Twitter: @Sav_OnAMission
- Latest Offer: UAB extended an offer to Savage earlier this month. Savage also holds offers from Troy (his first Division 1 offer), Lousiana Monroe, MTSU, and Ohio University.
Dreko Statham (new prospect) 6-foot-1, 190 pound defensive back from Dodge City Community College in Dodge City, KS
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1126072/dreko-statham
- Twitter: @quandreko
- Latest Update: After receiving his first Division 1 offer from Arkansas State in late February, Statham picked up an offer from UAB last week.
Broderick Thomas (new prospect) 6-foot-2, 180 pound defensive back from Cisco College in West Columbia, TX
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Broderick-Thomas-89875
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5186921/broderick-thomas
- Twitter: @polocheckit
- Latest Update: UAB is one of the latest schools to offer Thomas who also boasts offers from Arkansas State, Texas Tech, & UMASS.
Will Ulmer (new prospect) 6-foot-2, 195 pound wide receiver from Iowa Western Community College in Council Bluffs, IA
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Will-Ulmer-22132
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1877770/will-ulmer-iii
- Twitter: @Will_Ulmer
Latest Update: Ulmer, a former University of Maryland Terp, most recently received an offer from UAB. He also received an offer from Louisville after going there for an unofficial visit.
Tyler Carmichael-Williams 6-foot-2, 180 pound defensive back from Lafayette High in Oxford, MS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-Williams-90030
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3907048/tyler-carmichael-williams
- Twitter: @Tyler4Williams
- Latest Update: Williams most recently picked up his 6th and 7th offers from Arkansas State & Cincinnati.
Mike Young (new prospect) 6-foot-1, 205 pound defensive back from Dodge City Community College in Dodge City, KS
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3391510/mike-young
- Twitter: @Michael_Young_
- Latest Update: Although they have yet to offer, UAB is in hot pursuit of Mike Young – who already had three Division 1 offers from Arkansas State, Troy, and Iowa State. Look for the Blazer coaching staff to offer Young any day now.
Other class of 2017 targets include: Marquis Blair, TreShawn Brown, Legend Brumbaugh, Jacob Free, Kevin Haas, D’Marcus Hayes, Jamal Hourel, Javaris Jackson, Quin James, Calder Marria, Jr., Thomas Morton, Ramon Patton, Casey Perkins, Tyree Range, Jakari Robinson, Antonio Rolley, Chris Ross, Antonio Stanton, Erik Stokes, Jr., Matthew Tanner, Danyton Thomas, Shykee Thomas, Tucker Walters, & Jatarvious Whitlow
Class of 2018
Trenell Troutman (new prospect) 5-foot-11, 180 pound defensive back from Northwestern Valley in Miami, FL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Trenell-Troutman-82951
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6631985/trenell-troutman
- Twitter: @FlyyNell
- Latest Update: UAB was the most recent Division 1 school to offer Troutman last week. His other offer is from Cincinnati.
Other class of 2018 targets include: Davis Burgin & Delonte Evans
Class of 2019
Lennox Bowie (new prospect) 6-foot-1 wide receiver from Newton High in Covington, GA
- Latest Update: Bowie had an unofficial visit at UAB. He is the teammate of Kurt Taylor. If you don’t remember Taylor, he was a big time target of UAB who eventually committed to Michigan. UAB was Taylor’s first Division 1 scholarship offer so he joined Bowie on his unofficial visit to thank the UAB coaching staff.