Kalin Heath 6-foot-2, 195 pound running back orginally from Cartersville, GA
- Player Profile: http://www.kstatesports.com/sport/m-footbl/2015/roster/5592dab0e4b09d6fde8f84d3
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/654709/kalin-heath
- Twitter: @UnHuman32
- Latest Update: As first reported by Drew Champlin via AL.com, Heath is transferring from Kansas State to UAB. He redshirted this past season at Kansas State after having a standout career at Cartersville High School (GA) where he rushed for 3,594 yards and 48 touchdowns. He originally chose Kansas State over programs such as: Cincinnati, Indiana, Louisville, Mississippi State, & Memphis.
Luder Jean-Louis (new prospect) 6-foot-4, 215 pound linebacker from Nassau Community College in Garden City, NY
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Luder-Jean-Louis-15877
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3221464/luder-jean-louis
- Twitter: @LuderJeanLouis8
- Latest Update: UAB has been in touch with Jean-Louis recently in hopes of signing him once he graduates later this month. Jean-Louis holds offers from North Texas, Syracuse, & UTSA.
Logan Arnold – Coach Clark anchored his 2017 class with an in-state recruit as the first commitment.
Jaylond Adams – Adams has had a busy last couple of days as he’s picked up offers from Alcorn State, Bowling Green, & Western Kentucky.
Matthew Boateng 6-foot 187 pound defensive back from Arizona Western Community College in Yuma, AZ
- Player Profile: http://www.kuathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5954
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2654786/matthew-boateng
- Twitter: @matthewboateng
- Latest Update: Boateng was dismissed from Kansas football program last September – only three days before the season opener. He was projected to be a backup after recording 9 tackles, 1 forced fumble, & 1 interception during his freshman season with the Jayhawks. He originally chose Kansas over offers from Bowling Green, Buffalo, Charleston Southern, Indiana, Marshall, Nevada, & Villanova. He’s now enrolled at Arizona Western C.C. & is receiving interest from UAB, Missouri, Nebraska, UCF, Utah State, & UTSA.
Hunter Brannon – The offers keep rolling in for Brannon as he most recently picked up ones from Eastern Kentucky, Mercer, & MTSU. The OL Coach for UA stopped by Cullmam HS to see Brannon on Monday.
Bernard Brown – Brown is expected to go on an unofficial visit to Utah State some time in June.
Cam Brown (new prospect) 6-foot-2, 210 pound athlete from Florida HS in Tallahassee, FL
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2687298/cam-brown
- Latest Update: UAB was the first to offer Brown – who shortly picked up his second offer from North Carolina Central University (NCCU). Brown is also a successful high school wrestler.
Natrell Curtis (new prospect) 6-foot-3, 315 offensive guard from Pima Community College in Tucson, AZ
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/natrell-curtis-22040
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3998123/natrell-curtis
- Twitter: @NatrellCurtis
- Latest Update: UAB was the most recent school to offer the former Oklahoma Sooner signee. Akron, Eastern Illinois, & Grambling State are his other offers at this time. Before originally committing to Oklahoma, Curtis picked the Sooners over programs such as Arizona, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, & Washington.
Gajuan Davis – Davis’ stock continues to rise as he picked up offers from Nevada, Samford, & Southern Miss since our last update.
Johnathan Fletcher (new prospect) 6-foot-1, 192 pound defensive back from Sierra College in Rocklin, Calif.
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1238037/johnathan-fletcher
- Twitter: @TheREAL_JONf
- Latest Update: UAB is the first Division 1 school to offer the former standout from Tanner HS (AL). Fletcher had a team-high 5 interceptions, 8 pass breakups, and 37 tackles his freshman year in JUCO. He is also receiving interest from Iowa State & Georgia State.
Jacob Free – Three more offers from Jacksonville State, Marshall, & Mercer are now official for Free. Louisville is the favorite right now to land the talented QB from Brantley HS (AL).
Connor Hansen (new prospect) 6-foot-2, 325 pound center from Chiles HS in Tallahassee, FL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/connor-hansen-89279
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2873597/connor-hansen
- Twitter: @Connorhanse
- Latest Update: 11 Division 1 offers thus far including schools such as: Air Force, Army, Charlotte, Marshall, Navy, Samford, UAB, & UCF. Hansen is a teammate of Kris Reed – another c/o 2017 prospect for the Blazers.
Ty Hardimon – Since our last update, Hardimon has received offers from Appalachian State, Georgia State, Iowa State, South Alabama, & Wake Forest.
Tony Jones – Picked up an offer from Memphis.
Khalil Keith (new prospect) 6-foot-5, 280 pound offensive tackle from Winterboro HS in Alpine, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Khalil-Keith-91101
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6492941/khalil-keith
- Twitter: @_KissMyJordans_
- Latest Update: Keith received an offer from UAB earlier this month. He attended UAB’s Junior Day event back in February. He also holds offers from Jacksonville State, Samford, South Alabama, & UTSA.
Travon Mathis – Mathis has recently picked up offers from Alabama A&M, Georgia State, Mercer, & Troy.
Eugene Minter, Jr. – A top 10 wide receiver in Alabama’s class of 2017 – Minter continues to pick up offers; most recently from Alcorn State, Bowling Green, Central Arkansas, Georgia State, Jacksonville State, & Tuskegee. He is expected to go on an unofficial visit to Ole Miss on June 1st.
Joey Palmer – After receiving an offer from UAB, Louisville & Memphis have jumped on board and done the same. Look for Palmer’s stock to continue rising this summer.
Tadarrius Patterson – Patterson is planning on visiting Mississippi State in the near future. His offer list stands at 22; most recent school to offer was South Alabama. The Blazers remain in his top 10 schools of interest. Patterson also announced recently that he will be graduating from HS next December and enrolling in college early.
Darius Pittman (new prospect) 6-foot-3, 228 pound tight end from St. Stanislaus HS in Bay Saint Louis, MS
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Darius-Pittman-89659
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5230328/darius-pittman
- Twitter: @DariusPittman
- Latest Update: Pittman received an offer from UAB earlier this month. He also holds offers from Colorado State, Louisiana Lafayette, Louisiana Tech, South Alabama, UTSA, Southern Miss, & Troy.
Kris Reed (new prospect) 5-foot-11, 180 pound wide receiver from Chiles HS in Tallahassee, FL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Kris-Reed-89590
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2687345/kris-reed
- Twitter: @Krissreedd33
- Latest Update: UAB was the first Division 1 school to offer Reed on May 4th. Reed is a teammate of Connor Hansen – another c/o 2017 prospect for the Blazers.
Anthony Rush – Kansas & WKU have both reached out and offered Rush since our last recruiting update.
Dreko Statham – Statham added a Georgia State offer since our last update.
Broderick Thomas – Thomas is expected to have an official visit at UAB in the near future. The date is not known at this time. He holds offers from Georgia State & Grambling.
JaTarvious Whitlow – Whitlow is another prospect who has picked up an offer from Georgia State since our last update.
Tyler Williams – Picked up an offer from South Alabama.
Mike Young – Boise State is the most recent school to offer Young – whom still has interest from UAB.
Arthur Brathwaite (new prospect) 6-foot, 180 pound safety from Charles W Flanagan in Hollywood, FL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Arthur-Brathwaite-91265
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6564539/arthur-brathwaite
- Twitter: @GoldennAjayy
- Latest Update: Brathwaite received his first D1 offer from UAB last month.
Zac Montgomery (new prospect) 5-foot-10, 192 pound quarterback from Oxford HS in Oxford, AL
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Zac-Montgomery-80304
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2695373/zac-montgomery
- Twitter: @11zacmontgomery
- Latest Update: UAB is the most recent D1 program to offer Montgomery – whom holds offers from Arkansas Pine Bluff, FAU, & USF.
Trenell Troutman – Troutman most recently picked up his 3rd & 4th offer from Louisville and Syracuse.
For more UAB recruiting information follow @DD_Recruiting on Twitter.