Ryan Allen – Picked up an offer from Quinnipiac.
Dedric Boyd – Picked up offers from Kennesaw State, Louisiana Tech, Toledo, & South Alabama.
Garrison Brooks – It’s safe to say UAB is very much in the mix for Brooks, however, he is also receiving major interest from Georgia & Northwestern in addition to Arkansas. The #92 ranked player in the country has recently visited Georgetown and has a Florida State visit scheduled for the near future.
Zack Bryant – Bryant’s most recent offer is from Murray State. (Read more about UAB’s pursuit of Providence’s Zack Bryant here — UAB In Hot Pursuit Of Star Providence Guard Zack Bryant)
Exavian Christon (new prospect) 6-foot-4, 175 shooting guard from Hot Springs HS in Hot Springs National Park, AR
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Exavian-Christon-85394
- Highlights: https://youtu.be/HRwZ7utGWUg
- Twitter: @TheExavianC
- Latest Update: Christon had an unofficial visit at UAB and left with a scholarship offer to play for the Blazers. He also holds offers from UALR and Southern Miss while he is receiving interest from Austin Peay & Louisiana Tech.
RaiQuan Gray – UAB did not make Gray’s list of top 13 schools, which he made public on Thursday, June 9. Auburn made his list in addition to USC, Memphis, Baylor, Tennessee, West Virginia, Florida State, Illinois, Florida, Ole Miss, Oklahoma State, Pittsburgh, & Virginia Tech.
Herb Jones – Picked up offers from Alabama and Santa Clara University. Alabama has been and remains the favorite, especially now since they have officially offered.
Simeon Kirkland – Received an offer from High Point University.
Cameron Krutwig – Picked up offers from Bowling Green & Wofford.
Terrence Lewis – UNLV is the latest to offer Lewis.
Tavin Lovan (new prospect) 6-foot-4, 195 pound shooting guard from Franklin-Simpson HS in Franklin, KY
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/Player/Tavin-Lovan-85465
- Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/6985147/tavin-lovan
- Twitter: @TLovan03
- Latest Update: Lovan is now receiving interest from UAB.
He holds offers from Eastern Kentucky, Western Kentucky, & Winthrop.
John Mason – Picked up an offer from UAB.
Christian Negron – UAB is all in on Christian Negron – who is also hearing from Cincinnati, Iowa, TCU, & Tulsa.
Tyler Polley – Picked up a Temple offer.
Alex Reese – Reese was selected to participate in the Adidas Eurocamp event held earlier this month, which took place in Italy. He also had an unofficial visit at Alabama in May.
DeAndre Robinson – Robinson is receiving interest from Austin Peay, JSU, MTSU, St. Bonaventure, Tennessee Tech, Troy, USA, & VMI.
Brian Thomas (new prospect) 6-foot-8, 230 pound power forward from Kell HS in Marietta, GA
- Player Profile: http://247sports.com/player/brian-thomas-91754
- Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Hr08dN2B4
- Twitter: @b_thomas30
- Latest Update: Thomas is a big time target for the Blazers. His offer list consists of Brown, FGCU, Furman, Kennesaw State, La Salle, Lehigh, Mississippi State, MTSU, Richmond, South Alabama, Tennessee Tech, & Winthrop.
Trey Doomes – Doomes led his HS in scoring & to a 31-1 record last season. Averaged 14.3 points, 5.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists, & 2.6 steals per game.
Javian Fleming (new prospect) 6-foot-8, 230 pound power forward from Canton HS in Canton, MS
- Player Profile: https://future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/javian-fleming-pf-canton-ms-2018
- Highlights: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0nsfEleSrwY
- Twitter: @Jay0_
- Latest Update: UAB extended an offer followed shortly by Jackson State, Mississippi Valley State, & Stephen F. Austin.
Justice Goodloe (new prospect) 6-foot, 175 pound point guard from Winston Salem Prep in Winston Salem, NC
- Highlights: https://youtu.be/GaeDEaeS37w
- Latest Update: Goodloe is receiving interest from UAB, Charlotte, Tulsa, & Winthrop. He holds an offer from Georgia Southern.
Trey Jemison – Picked up an offer from St. Louis.
Anquavious Pollard – Picked up an offer from NMSU.
Ronaldo Segu – Segu will take visits to both Murray State & Louisville in the month of June.
If you made it to the end of this update, I’m going to reward you with a new segment where I identify UAB’s top targets in the class of 2017 based on position. ***This is my amateur opinion and does not directly represent the UAB Men’s Basketball program.